Besten Deutsche Shaeferhund Kennels
PUPPY AGREEMENT/GUARANTEE/CONTRACT TEMPLATE
WE BREED OUR VA1 TITLED FEMALES TO WORLD CHAMPIONS IMPORTTED FROM GERMANY.
(WORLD CHAMPIONS: Schumann is 2014, Chacco is 2013, Peik is #8 in the world in 2009)
THIS CONTRACT ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT OF A $500 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FOR A MALE PUPPY FROM THE BREEDING OF THE GERMAN SHEPHERDS IDENTIFIED BELOW FROM, ____________________________, BUYER(S), BY JOHN NEWBILL & EVAN NEWBILL, OWNERS, OF DAM DOG AS IDENTIFIED BELOW:
SIRE: Schumann von Tronje, 2014 world champion and 2015 U.S. Seiger show winner
DAM: UHOO VOM MITTELWEST, DN31764804
BREED: GERMAN SHEPHERD SEX: M/F DATE OF BIRTH: EXPECTED October, 2015
SALE PRICE: $3,200 - $3,500 PICK OF THE LITTER: ___YES ___ NO
DEPOSIT TO BE RECEIVED: $500 BALANCE DUE: TBD (based on sale price; pick of litter is $3,000+; other puppies are $2,800 to $3,200)
SHIPPING COST (IF APPLICABLE): Estimated at $300 that cover the airline cargo cost, new airline approved shipping crate for the puppy, and health certificate for the puppy to ship at 8 weeks of age that is good for 10 days. If applicable, the shipping cost must be paid prior to shipment. It is recommended the buyer also purchase shipping insurance for the puppy (estimated at $10) because the owner has no liability for the puppy after delivering the live puppy to the airline carrier for shipment to the buyer. Owner will provide the shipping information to the buyer after the owner has delivered the puppy to the carrier in order that the owner may pick up the puppy upon arrival. Buyer may elect to pick up the puppy from the owner thereby saving shipping cost.
- Hips/elbows will pass GSDCA-WDA guidelines between 1 year of age and 2 years of age or replacement puppy is offered from the next available litter which may or not be Uhoo/Lotta. Your purchase (sale) price will be applied to the current litter price for the replacement puppy. Shipping cost, if applicable, is the buyer’s responsibility. No puppy sold at discount is eligible for replacement. The warranty/guarantee applies only to the buyer to whom the sellersold the puppy and is not transferable. Only puppies with moderate or extreme (equivalent) hip dysplasia will be replaced. (The OFA uses different terminology than the SV grading through the GSDCA.org.) The breeder/owners have the option to have the puppy re-evaluated and if both vets do not agree a 3rd vet shall be the deciding vote on the hip/elbow dysplasia. If the buyer uses OFA standards, the owner may invoke the OFA recommendation to have the puppy re-evaluated at 2 years of age. Hip/elbow certification is recommended through the GSDCA.org as the organization sends the x-rays for SV grading in Germany. Also, replacement puppy means the owner has the option to have replaced puppy returned at the owner’s expense. The replaced puppy will have its AKC registration change to “limited” and be neutered. Proof of neutering provided to the owner within 30 days of replacement. If proof of neutering is not provided, the buyer is liable for the cost of the replacement puppy plus shipping. In no case is refund of the purchase price offered.
- The hip/elbow warranty applies to only 1 occurrence and is not carried over to a 2d puppy replacement and no refund shall be applied other than a replacement puppy offered from the breeding of Uhoo or Lotta, the owner’s dams.
- NO OTHER WARRANTY IS IMPLIED OR INTENDED UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED HEREIN.
- SHOULD ANY ITEM IN THIS CONTRACT BE VOIDED IT DOES VOID THE REMAINING PORTION OF THE CONTRACT.
AKC REGISTRATION: To be provided within 10 days following receipt of full payment of the payment plan for the puppy unless delivered at the time of puppy acceptance by the buyer.
DATE OF SALE: _________, 2016
- Other items in the contract include full AKC registration, puppy shot, worming, vet health exam if required for shipping, and micro chipping.
- The order of puppy selection that begins at 5 weeks of age and the buyer has 48 hours to select the puppy from the time the owner notifies or lose their place in the selection process. Timely selection of the puppy is to ensure the subsequent buyers are able to make their selection in an expeditious manner.
- Balance due is required prior to delivery of the puppy to the buyer. Should the buyer not pay the balance due, unless prior arrangements are made acceptable to the owner, the buyer shall forfeit their right to the puppy and the owner is free to sell the puppy to a new buyer without any obligation to the buyer.
- It is recommended that the buyer take the puppy to their vet within 3 business days from acceptance for a health check and advise the owner of any health problem at that time otherwise it is assumed the puppy was in good health at the time of acceptance by the buyer and acceptance of the vet exam provided by the owner. The owner is not responsible for the health condition other than the hip/elbows warranty above or socialization of the puppy after acceptance by the buyer. The buyer is aware that worms are a common occurrence in puppies although the owner has wormed the puppy with vet RX Strongid.
- Buyer is also aware that the deposit is non refundable, but may rollover the deposit 1 time toward a breeding of Uhoo or Lotta and that it is the owner's intent to continue to use Schumann depending on availability. Thus, the buyer accepts the sire selected for breeding to his dams at the next breeding for the rollover of the deposit.
- Uhoo and Lotta have been tested for degenerative myelopathy (DM) and found to be free and clear. Thus, your puppy should not experience this condition that affects the lower spine of dogs around 7 years of age.
- Fertility of the puppy is not guaranteed as it is a matter of Mother Nature, influenced by environmental factors and the sire or dam, and standard practice of breeders to not guarantee fertility.
BUYER acknowledges by acceptance and signing this agreement that the terms and provisions are clearly understood and agreed to by the buyer as evidence the buyer’s signature below.
JOHN NEWBILL 7484 & EVAN NEWBIL 4057 __________________________________
OWNER: JOHN NEWBILL & EVAN NEWBILL BUYER(S):
DATE: ______, 201_ DATE: ______, 201_
Address: ________________ Way Address:
__________, MD 21046
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email:
Phone: 804 586 7111 Phone: